Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hi everybody this is Ben

At my wife's urging (and probably just to keep me from lurking here with the occasional off political post), I have created a political blog of my own. This will apparently keep me and my ramblings off of this happy place. If anyone is curious, http://eeidi.blogspot.com/ will take you there. I've discovered that I need to work on brevity. The mix is currently two humorous posts and one serious post. If I were you I'd read the humorous post and skip the boring one, but then I'm not you so you can make up your own mind.
If you do make your way over there, I shall try and work on having briefer posts.
Okay, enough interruption, now back to your regularly scheduled trip through our California memories.
--Ben

Disclaimer: These posts are long and many are boring....not for the faint of heart. --Leilani

1 comment:

Crystal said...

HAHA! I'm going over with some Gatorade...and toothpicks for my eyelids.