Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mad bread skills

Beware, at the risk of sounding like a bad housewife, I will now be boasting about my husband's bread. That's right...my husband is the main cook in the house. Don't worry though, he keeps me busy with dishes :) Good thing I don't mind washing dishes, but cooking (especially experiment cooking) isn't really my thing. I guess I'm more of a sous chef. Anyway, he made some bread this past weekend and it was absolutely delicious. He makes his own starter and likes to experiment. Check it out below!


mmmmmmmm!

5 comments:

Anna said...

those are some mad mad skills. awesome.

Sabrina said...

Wow, that bread looks awesome. Who knew Ben had that hidden talent. Tell him I want the recipe.

Anna said...

I adding the link to that kids clothing post. Thanks for pointing that out. it had been there but I must have deleted it

Helena said...

Oh My Word!!!!! I lack in the bread-making department. It just never turns out right. It looks so perfect inside. I should have had you guys give me lessons while you were here! seriously. Mine always turns out crumby. I'll have to experiment with that link you sent for making your own sourdough starter.

Ben said...

I'll try and find some time next week to post a few thoughts on how the bread is made.